Full entry into the Castle gardens & grounds included in ticket price (worth £5 alone!).
FREE On Site Parking Available directly next to the event site.
Full entry into Ripley Castle grounds included in ticket price (usually worth £5).
What’s included with your ticket?
- FULL entry into the Ripley Castle grounds (usually £5 alone).
- Live Chef Demos (Minimum of 12 demo’s over the 3 days)
- Live Music (Minimum of 18 acts over 3 days).
- FREE Live Entertainment/Performing Arts – 6 shows per day.
- FREE Festival Programmes.
- FREE Kids Activities.
- FREE Parking.
- Explore the Artisan Markets.
- Access the Street Food arena.
- A Beautiful Deck Chair to Lounge on.
- Independent Bars (Including an Ilkley Ale House, Speciality Cider, Gin & Wine Bars… event fresh Coconut Cocktails!!)
- Art Displays
- ” A reyt good afternoon. “ – As one elderly gentlemen put it as he was leaving one of our festivals.
…Come join the fun!
There is a stop for the 36 bus directly outside the festival grounds. This bus connects Leeds, Harrogate & Ripon. It usually runs every 10 minutes.
The closest train station is Harrogate. From here you can get the 36 bus directly to the festival site.
We love the pooches at the Harrogate Food & Drink Festival – bring them along! We just ask that you keep them on their lead and respect other attendees at the festival.
Is free parking available? Yes we have free car parking on site available, donations to charity partner Harrogate Mind are welcome and greatly appreciated.
Are dogs welcome? Yes, dogs are welcome at the event, we just ask that you keep them on a lead.
Is the festival covered? Parts of the festival are covered, but please bring appropriate clothing, sun block etc.
Can I bring my own furniture? Yes, folding chairs, tables etc are most welcome.
Can I bring my own food and drink? Outside food and drink is not permitted on site (water is ok).
Can we leave the festival and come back in? Yes, as long as you get a stamp/wristband from the entrance.
What are the opening times? Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 7pm, Monday: 10am – 5pm . The Artisan Market may close from 5pm each day.
Can I buy tickets on the day? Yes, it may just take a couple minutes longer to get in to the festival. Tickets can still be bought online during the festival weekend and we encourage this (you’ll get in quicker!).
Where at Ripley Castle is the festival? The festival located next to the main Ripley Car Park and Ripley Cricket Club. Parking is located here, directly next to the festival site. Yellow directional signage will be available for you to follow as you approach the event site.